Techrabbit - Shipped Broken Drone

3.3
Style and Design
Usability

I received my Parrot drone and the battery will not connect. The part in the drone that the battery connects to is loose inside the drone.

It moves around and the battery will not connect to the drone so it has no power! I have charged both batteries I can tell by looking at the piece and by feel that the drone is broken and will not make a good connection. I am supposed to be taking pictures of my jobs to be able to put them on my website so the web designer can publish it live.

He will not put it on the internet without them. I need this website up bad for my new business or I will not have jobs for the winter!

Paul Briere

Product or Service Mentioned: Parrot Rc Quadcopter.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Time frame of shipping, Price offered in the web site.

Techrabbit - Parrot Rc Quadcopter Review

I bought it drone from techrabbit and it came fast but was broken. Wouldn't even take the first flight. I don't know this place is really nice or they just someplace to my user that the address to ship broken things to people, but to me this sucks!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Parrot Rc Quadcopter.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

TechRabbitCS
Union, New Jersey, United States #1329663
Techrabbit Verified Representative

Hello,

We were just recently made aware of this feedback review and wanted to reach out to you. We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with us; it is definitely not the norm

when ordering from TechRabbit. Please contact us via help@techrabbit.com and ask for Michael (Customer Service Manager), he will make sure that you walk away from this with a positive experience.

Thanks,