Resolved: Parrot - Replacement Headphones Held for Ransom!

Resolved
1.8
Style and Design
Usability
Poster increased review rating.

I purchased a pair of Zik 2.0 Headphones on May 14th,2017. When bass notes would hit there was a rattle in headphones.

Sent back to Amazon. No problem. Second pair wouldn't hold charge. Contacted Parrot.

This is where it went off the rails! They didn't have anymore of the batteries in stock so I was sent Zik 3.0! Very happy until touchpad quit working. Contacted Parrot again, had me send them in for replacement.

Received refurbished pair with mismatching serial numbers. Sent them in again. Parrot received them on August 14th,2017. Was told I'll get a new pair in 7-10 days.

Also told they would FedEx them to me. Called everyday since then and keep being told there working on a replacement. Finally spoke with "Bobbie" told I'd have my headphones by August 28th, 2017. Never received email with tracking number.

Called in on the 25th of August and was told Bobbie is no longer with the company. Will receive headphones by Monday. Guess what? Still no headphones!

Called today and was told Bobbie is still with the company and my headphones were sent out via USPS. NOT FEDEX LIKE PROMISED! Supposed to get a call from Bobbie who may oray not still work for Parrot to tell me where my headphones are. Beyond pissed.

I want my headphones! Do they want my first born? Just send me my headphones or a check for the price of the headphones. I'm over it.

It would be one thing if these only cost a couple of bucks, but these cost $400.00! Not the way to do business. Never will I recommend Parrot or any of there products.

Please heed my advice, don't buy anything from Parrot! Ever!

Product or Service Mentioned: Parrot Zik 2.0 Bluetooth Headphones.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 28, 2017.